Sunday, October 19, 2008

One year...

Fascinating.

It's as if God himself brought me back to this blog exactly 1 year after my last entry. I was brought to read this again after receiving some weird comment last month on an entry about katanas and the sword of God early 2007. Well, you can go ahead and read his/her comment; its the weirdest I've ever received. The focus of the article was about 'Using the Word of God', which I related to the katana, as the word of God is often referred to as being as sharp as a two edged sword. The reader obviously missed the whole point of the blog entry.

Since my last entry, I've gone through one of the toughest times in my life. I would not be able to cope if it wasn't for Jesus' love for me, projected through my dearest Rowena, my church members and close friends.

My journey of faith suffered the most enormous setback ever.

It's ok to be honest to God. He understands.

But I don't want to be. Perhaps I want to sit there and blame someone for the circumstances I was caught it.

I still believe in Jesus.

But like someone close to you who promised you something but failed to deliver, you get hurt and withdraw your presence.

---

I don't even know what will happen to these collections of sharing. I doubt many people are impacted by reading them anyway. If they fail to serve the purpose, perhaps its time I take this blog down. Or should I just leave it here? Perhaps someone out there needs to hear my thoughts?

Hmm, maybe I should write a book. Always wanted to. I'd probably be the only one reading it though. Might get famous after I've died. Who knows. :)

No comments: